Size & Fit GuideLog out
Size and Fit
All of the shoes in our Summit by White Mountain collection are hand crafted in small boutique factories in Italy. As such we use exclusively European sizing, and sizing may vary by each individual style.
To help you find the shoe to best fit you, we have provided a customized size guide for every item on the site. These may be viewed by clicking the “ Size Guide” link provided on each product detail page. Of course, you can also call us if you have any questions. Our Customer Service team know each of our products inside and out (literally!), and would love to help!
Our Italian born shoes are created from the highest quality materials, including genuine Italian leather and Italian suede. The intricate detailing that goes into the Summit by White Mountain Collection helps to ensure your full satisfaction with your purchase, every time.
Please remember that taking care of your footwear ensures they last longer. The following measures are good recommendations to help prolong the life of your shoes and allow you to get the most from your footwear:
- Leather shoes and boots should be wiped clean of dirt, mud, and water after every use. Leather is a porous, breathable material and is not naturally waterproof - using a protector spray will help give the leather a waterproof coating.
- You should avoid getting your shoes wet. If this does occur, allow them to dry naturally and never use direct heat.
- Using wooden shoetrees will maintain the shape of the shoes and help absorb internal moisture.
- Use a good quality shoe polish to help maintain the moisture levels and appearance of your shoes
- Always ensure your shoes are dry before applying polish.
- Use a special brush to remove stubborn marks from Suede and Nubuck leather
- Where possible, use a shoehorn when putting on your shoes - this avoids damage to the heel area